Friday, January 26, 2018

Lawanda: The Book of Hope

Black Lightning
S01E02
Season 1 Episode 2

I like that he doesn't just shoot electric blasts but uses the electricity to charge his punches & kicks. That was great. I like that the tailor was like, yeah I blame you, to Lynn, it was pretty funny.

I didn't expect LaLa to shoot Lawanda & I was sure that the detective was dirty. I guess only the white cops are dirty because they were the ones who let in the black albino to kill Lala.

I'm really hating that Black Lightning is old. He's sore & beat-up from only 1 night of action. Plus they introduced this weird concept about him maybe being addicted to his power? As if there aren't already enough black stereotypes on this show, they want to make the hero an addict? I don't know if that's from the comics but it's a bad idea.

Of course, no show can be on tv these days without having a lesbian in it.


No comments :

Post a Comment