Friday, January 26, 2018

The Elongated Knight Rises

The Flash
S04E11
Season 4 Episode 11

This was a pretty good episode. With EM going up against Prank & Trickster 2. I like that they keep using actors from the old Flash TV show. Maybe I'll watch it in the summer.  

Who is that weird girl who writes speedforce? I hope she explains that they translated it wrong.

Stretchy man wasn't that good a name but in a city with "The Flash" why not "The Stretch"? The elongated man is the worse name, if they are going to change Vibe & Gypsy so drastically, they could have changed his stupid stupid name. I honestly don't know why his name wasn't changed in the comics in the 90s.

Poor Barry is really depressed without Iris. Shouldn't Iron Heights have his rogues in there? I guess his enemies are mostly dead. Is anyone still imprisoned in star labs?


No comments :

Post a Comment