Monday, January 8, 2018

Heart of the Matter

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
S01E11
Season 1 Episode 11

Noooo, I just started to like the Red Queen & Jafar killed her! 

They explained how she got her magic. I'm so glad they brought the Queen of Hearts back, everything is tying in together really nicely now. The Queen of Hearts took Wil's heart & she taught the Red Queen magic. She also manipulated Anastasia into not following her heart, just like she did with the Evil Queen. Cyrus figured out that his mom, Amara is in the staff & Jafar is going to get his dad to call him son. Which is really a lot of work for nothing, unless he's going to go back in time & murder his brother?

I like that the Queen of Hearts knew the 3 rules of magic, with time travel thrown in instead of no more wishes.

I didn't expect Wil to suddenly kiss the Red Queen, but I guess having spent so much time with her lately, he changed his mind. It explains why he was barely reacting this episode & the last episode that his heart wasn't there. Although I don't understand why he needed it for Jafar's spell to work.


No comments :

Post a Comment