Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Faces of Blood Drive

Blood Drive
S01E12
Season 1 Episode 12


Christopher was finally reunited with Arthur. Except he's a robot? When did they switch the real one with a robot?

I'm so glad Arthur just cut Slink's head off without a lot of talk, not that it mattered, he's immortal somehow, or a robot? I don't even care. I'm glad he's back, Karma on the other hand should have stayed dead. Whining about being a girl. Ugh, who do they think is watching this show. 

Slink's psycho scooter where the chair was the body of that guy he just killed was pretty cool.

This time there was a real audience there to watch the Primo get sacrificed? Shouldn't they be racing? A least the Camaro showed up at the end. They are going after Heart & I guess going to kill Karma again. I like the Blood Engine better than the Soul Reclamator.



No comments :

Post a Comment