Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Docket No. 11-19-41-73

Arrow
S06E21
Season 6 Episode 21

Another great episode! I can't believe how amazing the 2nd half of this season is!

The trial when that Green Arrow showed up, I thought it was the Human Target, but then it was Tommy Merlin!! And for a minute I thought it was really him the way Oliver was in shock & emotional, and I thought, did they really bring back Tommy?! But then it turned out to be the Human Target.

I totally did not think that he impersonated the judge, I just figured the judge was relying on Black Siren to take care of Diaz.

How did Black Siren let Diaz get the drop on her? That sucks. They better not kill her. Black Siren's redemption arc, has taken over a year but it's been soo good. She's been on multiple shows & she is more likable as Black Siren than she was as Earth-1 Black Canary 1.


No comments :

Post a Comment