Thursday, June 14, 2018

Mac-Liv-Moore

iZombie
S04E09
Season 4 Episode 9

Mayonaise brain wrap!

This is such a great show.

Clive playing D&D with the sketch artists & Liv as a gangsta rapper was so funny. I can't believe she was rapping about being Renegade. Then ravi found out. That little girl is going to get them all killed. She just blurted it out, she doesn't know Ravi can be trusted. They do need to study her. I don't even remember the weird disease they said she has.

Chase went full zombie when he found out about the church. Someone at Fillmore took it out of Lillywhite's report. That's not good. The VP of getting stuff done, saved Chases's life & scratched that murderer. 

I can see Blaine's idea to become rich, but I don't know what he means by when things become normal. I guess he thinks because there's a zombie cure, it will be replicated & then he'll be rich, but if he doesn't keep a sample for the CDC, it will never be replicated & he won't be rich. So his plan needs some work.

I'm not liking Tan & Dye Liv but hopefully Rose McIver isn't getting sick from the makeup like Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan.


No comments :

Post a Comment