Saturday, June 16, 2018

Stronger Than Heaven

Shadowhunters
S03E05
Season 3 Episode 5

Finally Isabel fought a demon. That's what I want to see, not her relationship drama or her addiction. I guess she made her whip stiff into a staff? That's cool, but she should have used her whip at least once. 

Wow, she totally killed Ithuriel the angel!!

I really hate the way the Shadowhunters don't really do much. Jace just lets this werewolf take care of Simon. Why aren't the Shadowhunters taking care of him? He's a daylighter. Jace should have been taking care of him so his secret doesn't get out. There could have been more awkward scenes like their double date.

Alec is such a child. God, he's like the young girls I used to date. Invading his privacy & wanting to move in together so soon. Wait, have these 3 seasons really taken place over the span of 3 months?? That's nuts. I can see how it's possible but if that's accurate, I don't see how they all don't need vacations after all this drama in such a short time. why would he even try to put on Magnus's shirt? They are nowhere near the same size.

I can't believe Magnus just gives some random girl a love-erasing potion for another person. He was so careless with such a powerful piece of magic that it borders on morally negligent. The Shadowhunters should arrest him for that.


No comments :

Post a Comment