Tuesday, June 5, 2018

The Killers

Altered Carbon
S01E10
Season 1 Episode 10



This was a good end to a good season.

I totally forgot that Takeshi was double-sleeved. I seriously thought he was dead.

His sister is insane. Does living that long make you crazy? What did she even want from Takeshi? She never said. Did she want him to be co-ceo of her sex dungeon? I think Reileen probably did get incestuous. That Bancroft daughter got in her mom's body, so I'm sure these Meth people have no problem banging their family members. They don't even call them bodies, they call them sleeves.

I don't understand losers like Mister Leung worshiping the Meths, they are just rich people. I did understand Miriam's motivation for killing Lizzie. The kids are the only thing that sets her apart from all the girls that he bangs. Lizzie is an idiot for not aborting it.

They tied everything up with a neat little bow, but I wanted Takeshi & Ortega together. Kovacs said he was going to get out of that sleeve & left Ortega to search for Quell. With this weird body switching, they could keep the same cast somehow or do a completely different cast. I don't think I'm going to watch if it's a different actor searching for Quell. It's not the same.



No comments :

Post a Comment