Friday, June 8, 2018

He-Fan

The New Adventures of He-Man
S01E42
Season 1 Episode 42

This is the kind of episode I like. We got to see Terroclaws, Terrortreads, Bolajets, Battle Birds & tons of characters.

Every mutant is on the bridge of the mothership all the time. Optikk, Ccrita, Staghorn, Karatti, Hoove, Lizorr & Quakke. It was pretty impressive that Flogg & Skeletor had such a huge army and were ready to invade Primus with both kinds of Mutant Troopers.

Sagitar just showed up out of nowhere. I like when they make the characters do what their action figures should do. Quakke had his mace, Flipshot was flying around & Hydron was using his pen-dent gun. They showed Drissi & Caz for a split second & Spinwit was in the moral.

This He-fan lady was really annoying. I'd rather have the stupid scientists, at least they contribute sometimes. Melindra was just annoying. Werban had the right idea to talk peace but Sebrian was right that appeasement doesn't work.

I really hate this Colossus ship, I guess it's supposed to be bigger than the Starship Eternia? I don't care, they should have just pretended that the Starship Eternia is enormous instead.


No comments :

Post a Comment