Friday, June 15, 2018

One Wrong Turn on Bourbon

The Originals
S05E02
Season 5 Episode 2

I forgot that Marcel is some super beast. I remember that Hope is a tri-brid. Marcel hasn't been in New Orleans, so unless they've been visiting Hope her in Mystic Falls or she visited Rebekah in NYC, it would be weird for them to be close. I didn't expect to see the young Hope actress. I guess she's still young enough for flashbacks. 

We need more father daughter scenes so Klaus can be a father & talk to her. They better have a good relationship in the remaining episodes. 

I'm not into this jock vampire, hitting on Hope. I forgot that Aurora de Martel was in a sleeping spell!

So someone stole stupid Hayley & released the stupid kid? I was hoping we were done with him.


No comments :

Post a Comment