Friday, June 22, 2018

Harry and the Harrisons

The Flash
S04E21
Season 4 Episode 21

Barry had a good idea to use organic material to blow up the satellites. I was thinking analog weapons, like Bbattlestar Glactica, before they even mentioned girl-Starbuck. I was wondering how knock-off Witchblade was going to shoot her metal up into space, but instead Amunet gave them a hand grenade. How is that 1 thing going to take out 6 satellites?

I wish Amunet had created a floating platform, or a chair or covered herself in a full suit of armor. I know the spinning cloud is cheaper cgi, but it looked terrible & didn't make sense as a flying machine.

Snake Eye is just weird. I don't remember if he always shot venom mist. The German Harrison wasn't that good, but the other 3 were good.

They should have thought of Marlize before. Like how is she going to retain her intelligence? Is she going to be in the pocket dimension when the bomb goes off?


No comments :

Post a Comment