Saturday, June 30, 2018

Think Fast

The Flash
S04E22
Season 4 Episode 22

That scene with The Thinker invading Argus & using all his powers to fight the soldiers was awesome! It was like watching the beginning of X-Men 2 or a scene from Daredevil. It was just so cool.

They keep expanding Barry's powers. Not only can he bring people into Flashtime, now he can give people SpeedForce power? Can he do that in the comics? I like that it only lasts 1 second in real time. I'm surprised that Caitlin only got a concussion, I expected them to get hurt more. I like that Iris did not want to turn Marlyze good because she got stabbed by the kitana, I totally forgot about that. Plus they gave her a scar, I'm sure we won't see it again, but it was a good scene.

Diggle, throwing up was funny, but how did The Thinker know the password to get into Argus? Why does Star Labs not have any security? Is it no longer a museum?


No comments :

Post a Comment