Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bizarro

Supergirl
S01E12

Supergirl is getting really good at recovering from being thrown, which is great! I don't get tired of that or the flying fights. This is the only show doing that so I don't even mind when some of the fights take place at night. The best was when Bizarro Supergirl tried to throw her at the ground but Supergirl flew off instead of hitting the ground!

I liked how she had freeze rays & fire breath! Bizarro Supergirl is pretty much a dragon! She even has scales. I liked that they used a different actress after the Kara face cracked. I hope they bring her back. She even had the reverse S!!

"She talks like cookie monster."

So much for a romance between Maxwell Lord & Alex. I was expecting them to get a phone call from the president because Maxwell Lord's lawyers threatened a law suit. I'm sure it didn't happen because he's probably recording everything with his tiny spy cameras.

What was that weird alien thing on the ceiling?!


No comments :

Post a Comment