Tuesday, February 16, 2016

White Knights

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S01E04


The show does not skimp in the action. Right at the beginning we're in the middle of a heist & then we're in an aerial dog fight. I like that they had Hawkgirl spar with White Canary & that they aren't in control of themselves yet.

"Are you quoting top gun?"

I like that they keep arguing with each other, most normal people would keep bringing those things up. It helps keep the show realistic considering how crazy the premise is.

The Time master was right, the LOT team is ruining the timeline in each episode. I'm surprised a Federation Timeship doesn't show up.

"Boba Fett's back."

That Russian physicist was really annoying. I'm glad this is a two-part story. I think more of these stories should be two-parters. When are they going to find another Carter Hall? Can't they pull one from the past or something?


No comments :

Post a Comment