Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blood Ties

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S01E03

Really, this episode should have been called Fantastic Voyage. I like that The Atom is being really effective on this show. They made him out to be such a screw up on Arrow. He just needs to keep his suit from breaking.

I liked that Captain Cold wanted to steal the kryptonite emerald so his dad wouldn't go to prison & beat him & his sister as kids. He didn't change the past but he tried. I also liked how he gave his younger self advice. I hope we'll learn more about Heatwave & all the other legends this way.

"I've seen men of steel die and dark knights fall."

I can't believe they're leaving the 70s so soon. It's time for the 80s & Jax doesn't know about parachute pants, making everyone feel old!

I hope they jump further into the past in future episodes.


No comments :

Post a Comment