Wednesday, February 24, 2016

XXIII

Black Sails
S03E05

That was a good scene with Vane & the Spanish sailor. I like that they respected each other as men. That was a good explanation for why they fought the pirates, unlike that other ship who surrendered without a fight. Jack Rackham has a lot of faith that Anne will wait for him.

I knew that girl was eavesdropping for a reason! And now she wants some of the gold, captain Rogers is getting tempted all over the place. I hope he doesn't fall for Eleanor's manipulations.

Captain Flint, right after he considered giving up, changes his mind with a crazy plan!

"They pledged to follow me when they thought I was alive. They turned when they thought I was gone. So I will come back from the dead and lay claim to what I am owed."



No comments :

Post a Comment