Tuesday, February 9, 2016

For the Girl Who Has Everything

Supergirl
S01E13

Is this Supergirl or the Alex Danvers show? She was ordering Hank around & threatening Maxwell Lord. Then she killed Astra!

While I was annoyed at first that Astra was beating the Martian Manhunter I remembered that she is a general & he was only a soldier. The Kryptonite sword was cool though.

I'm surprised that they killed Astra. They should have killed Nan though. They won't be able to have Kara's Aunt redeem herself or have Kara struggle with fighting her aunt. Just so many other things they could have done.

I'm pretty sure that Maxwell Lord is choosing to stay at the DEO so he can spy on them because after 3 hours, everyone noticed that Kara was not at work. An entire day & nobody has noticed that CEo Maxwell Lord is missing? I don't think so.

I did not like how Jimmy started threatening Hank. That was ridiculous. Hank pretending to be Kara was pretty funny, I just wish he had mended things with Cat.

The Black Mercy stuff was ok, but not as good as the JLU episode.


No comments :

Post a Comment