Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Next World

The Walking Dead
S06E10

I'm glad a few weeks went by since the last episode. It was funny watching Rick be in a good mood messing with people like turning the car so that Jesus fell into Darryl & joking with Michonne & Carl.

I can't believe they were chasing Jesus down that they lost the truck full of food. Who did that truck belong to? I was expecting someone to wake up in the back because they were living in it.

I was not annoyed with the product placement of Carl reading Invincible or the orange crush.

I can't believe they rescued Jesus after Rick noticed that he was clean. Did they not frisk him? How did he escape? I could have sworn that they killed Deanna a long time ago.

I liked how at they end they both got up, not worrying about the nudity, but I am surprised they don't lock the door.


No comments :

Post a Comment