Sunday, February 7, 2016

Leviathan Awakes

The Expanse
S01E10

Naomi seemed more like a human this episode instead of a cliche SFC. I like how she said what Holden said in the 1st episode about not wanting to be in charge. Naomi finally learned that it's not just barking orders at people on a ship after she ended up with that guy's blood on her face & not being able to rescue that kid.

I liked how Miller took out the dude who stabbed his partner. I loved how he was able to perfectly mimic the kinds of things the Belters say & even in their accent, when he got the crowd to riot.

"So long as I play a familiar role: the stubborn old woman, eyes locked on yesterday's game, too blind to see the world has passed her by."

Did they seriously kill everyone on Eros station?! If people weren't radiated to death they were infected with the proto-molecule!

Watching the Rocinante leave Eros station, I realized just how enormous these space stations have to be in order to house people & ships. The ships themselves are huge, like as, big as a building.

I did not like how the proto-molecule seemed to mimic that spy who was left behind. Whether it's AI or alien, if it starts acting like the stupid nano-AI from Revolution, I'm going to lose patience. This show had so much going on, it doesn't need aliens.

"What does rain taste like?"

Are those arm bands going to cure them of radiation poisoning? Are they going to die like that Martian guy? I did not expect Amos to shoot Beth Childs' partner. That was a surprise.


No comments :

Post a Comment