Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hell is Other People

The Vampire Diaries
S07E10


They tricked me the 1st time they pulled him out of the stone & set Stefan on fire.

I really liked how polite he was back when he was a southern soldier. I also think they did a good job of pointing out that many southern soldiers had no choice but to fight, just like the civilians had to feed & house the soldiers by law.

Once he figured out he was having a Groundhog Day hell it got pretty funny, but I hate that he had to admit that he missed his mom. It would have been better if he had remorse for the innocents killed in war, instead they insist on pushing his mom on us. We don't like her.

That ending escalated quickly. He should have realized that it was different from the other times. I was shocked & worried that Matt might not be wearing his ring & Bonnie was bleeding on the wall until I remembered all of those stupid flashforwards. They remove all the suspense, that's probably why they didn't show any this episode. I hope we are done with them.






No comments :

Post a Comment