Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wild at Heart

The Originals
S03E11

It was pretty funny when Davina saw the real original Kol, I forgot that she was into the fake Kol.

Stupid Hayley thought she got through to Camille but now Camille has the weapon, oh boy. Klaus needs to take away Camille's daylight ring & compel her to stop being stupid. As much as I didn't want Camille to die, I really hate this vampire Camille, she's not being herself & it doesn't make sense.

"I hardly think now is the time for a women's empowerment meeting."

It's too bad they killed Ariane, I was sure she was going to become an important part of the show. They should have replaced Aya with as leader of The Strix with Ariane, that would have been crazy.

Camille was right that stupid Hayley is secretly relieved that she can sleep with Elijah now that Jackson is dead.

I like how they made the knight toy be made out of the White Oak, but how has it lasted so long?


No comments :

Post a Comment