Saturday, February 20, 2016

Life of The Party

Agent Carter
S02E06

This episode was better than most of the ones they've shown this season. I like Peggy using her American accents, I feel like this one is different from the last one she used.

I like that Mrs. Jarvis realized just how dangerous these situation are that Jarvis is getting himself into. Whitney Frost is really starting to lose it. She is wearing crazy pants every day now. She swallowed her husband & now she's in charge of Hydra West Coast.

Go back to Tree Hill, Thompson.

Peggy really should be resting, I'm glad that she is not 100% ok, even though it is unrealistic that she's even walking around.

I do not like them using Dottie. She had some funny scenes like when Jarvis stopped her from killing Thompson. They should have used Mrs Jarvis, that would have been hysterical. Why didn't they use the fat girl?


No comments :

Post a Comment