Friday, February 5, 2016

Fast Lane

The Flash
S02E12

That scene was great, when The Flash realized he just wasn't fast enough to grab that piece of glass before it hit Iris.

I can see why Joe punched Wells in the face, but that just shows that Joe would have done the same thing & I liked that Barry brought up how Vibe did the same thing. I'm glad that Wally is being less of a brat.

You can inject SpeedForce? I'm not even going to try to understand that, it's a comic book show. Meta-Human Tinder!

Before they close more breaches, they should send in some more bad guys from Earth 2. They are all going to Earth-2!? That's crazy, I have no idea how that helps them defeat Zoom. Is it because they have more advanced technology on Earth-2?

"You realize my Earth is Earth-1?"



No comments :

Post a Comment