Friday, February 19, 2016

Dead Angels

The Originals
S03E12


I'm glad that Vincent pointed out how Camille wasn't being herself. It really made no sense. She was going on & on about her dark objects because she wanted to protect herself but she didn't use them when she was human & would have actually protected her. She's a vampire now, she doesn't really need those objects. Most vampires don't have them, this was just a terrible reason for her to steal the white oak toy.

I do like that Aurora made wooden bullets, especially after Matt mentioned that they work. Is it possible that she fulfills friend, foe & family? I don't think she counts as family.

"Shhhh. Marcel, grown ups are talking"

I really liked Marcel taking over & tricking everyone, even if it was with Elijah's help. He is great when he's giving angry speeches. I like that he's in charge again.

Wasn't Aurora captured?

No comments :

Post a Comment