Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Ye Who Enter Here

The 100
S03E03

They destroyed Mount Weather!! & killed everyone from farm station!!! I thought they were going to make Mount Weather an issue & there was going to be an attack, nope. Boom! The mis-direct with the assassin was great. Of course as soon as I saw him enter the code, I knew one of the mountain men was involved.

The ice queen must really hate Lexa, if she's working with a mountain man. & I can't believe those ambassadors are siding with her, even after Lexa got Wanheda to bow to her.

Lexa was like, send the ice queen a message: This is Sparta!! Lexa better not betray Skaikru if she knows what's good for her. I wish they were still called Sky People, I hate Skaikru.

Finally someone talked some sense into Raven. Bellamy's girlfriend is dead after only 3 episodes, we barely got to know her. Arrrgh Octavia is still insufferable. How convenient that Abby turns over being in charge to Kane just before he gets branded.


No comments :

Post a Comment