Monday, September 10, 2018

Two Heads Are Better Than None

The Outpost
S01E02
Season 1 Episode 2

Another surprising episode. I didn't expect for her secret to get out so soon. I thought we would get a few episodes with Talon skulking around the outpost getting a job and pretending to be normal, but already that prophesy guy knows about her. The brewer knows about her. The gate marshal and pretty much everyone now knows Talon has black blood.

Plus it turns out she's some kind of demon priestess, maybe black bloods are half-demon? By reading that thing she summoned one into her room! That old guy told her not to read it out loud. She was right that he should have told her it was dangerous.

I like that they actually showed the demon. I also wasn't expecting that. I'm surprised that everyone does drugs. I really hate watching drug use on tv shows.


No comments :

Post a Comment