Wednesday, September 12, 2018

What Goes Around

Colony
S03E13
Season 3 Episode 13

This turned out to be a pretty good series finale. I don't know if they planned it to be a series finale but it works that way too. If there were a season 4 they could still keep going.

What I've been saying all along is true. Humans don't stand a chance against the Morcs. I really like how everyone has their own nickname for the ai aliens.

I don't like how the organic aliens shoot invisible lasers, it makes it impossible for the outliers to stand a chance, and in that other episode that 1 alien took out 3 soldiers.

Davos is down, again with only 1 organic alien.

I don't like how Will sacrificed himself for the aliens, but it turned out to be the right call, he saved his kids because the ai-aliens put up a shield to protect the colony. I would hope that Broussard would realize how stupid his tiny army of outliers would be against space-faring aliens but he seems really stupid. And now Katie is dead, outside of Seattle. I don't know why I didn't realize the refugee camp was outside the wall until this episode.


No comments :

Post a Comment